Check to GPS reception in your area, update AGPS data for faster fix times all this and other GPS and Sensor data read from your phone. Supports GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, SBAS, BEIDOU and QZSS satellites.The app has several colour schemes, which could be used to match other instrumentation, used along side the app. It has a “night mode” colour scheme as well.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: –
GPS Test has six screens full of information: –
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GNSS network.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
5) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
6) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog – gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and advertising. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
Removed all advertising.
Free trial of premium features.
Compass has North highlighted.
Small compass shows cardinal marks.
Small compass now works in landscape orientation.
Latitude and Longitude fields swapped around.
Compass dials now have three degree divisions.
Average SNR bubble on SNR Legend.
Sunrise and Sunset fields show seconds correctly.
Option to share exported location files.
Location details form revisions.
Other crash and ANR fixes.